Tusker Construction Group are ideally positioned North of Co. Dublin and provide a comprehensive contracting service within the current expanding marketing.
Family owned, and managed, with over 20 years’ experience in all areas of the construction sector their success is a strong testament to the supporting divisions within the group such as Crane Hire, Plant Hire, Concrete Pumping, Concrete Formation and Modification.
The Management and staff of Tusker Construction Group work closely with the client and operate a professional, competent and reliable service at all times. Services include:
Tusker Construction Group have an extensive fleet of mobile telescopic cranes, permanent and self-erect tower cranes operating throughout the northeast. They are equipped to undertake Contract Lifts and can provide the following as required:
– An Appointed Person to carry out a site survey and lifting plan and to recommend all lifting equipment and tackle to be used
– Trained and experienced Crane Driver
– Competent Banksmen and Riggers
– All Health and Safety documentation including Method Statements and Risk Assessments
– Any other plant required including low loader hire or MEWP access hoists
– Loading and offloading service to our haulage division which consists of a fleet of low loaders, extendable trailers (100ft) and tippers. We specialise in unusual and challenging deliveries such as wind turbines, waste handling equipment, quarry equipment and accident recovery to name but a few.
– All critical stages within each contract are carried out by specially developed teams within our directly employed workforce which ensures our ability to adhere to the most difficult programs.
– Our promise is to exceed client expectation and to, at all times, demonstrate professionalism, competence and reliability.
Taken from Building Ireland magazine, May/June 2016, Vol 2, No 2